Dew Some Good Box
Dew Some Good Box
A past collection featuring 5 bestselling clean beauty and wellness products valued at $100+!
Each Dew Some Good Box Includes:
- Well People • Revitalizing Dew Snow Mushroom Eye Gel-Cream
- AllWell Beauty • Botanical Hydrating Moisturizer
- Mudmasky • Root Feeding Hair Mask
Use the dropdown below to pick your remaining product duo.
*Limited quantities available while supplies last. Not stackable with any other offers.
- Acer rubrum extract helps your skin retain moisture and stay hydrated. It also absorbs excess oil!
- Ceramides provide much-needed support for your skin barrier, firming up loose skin and locking in hydration.
- Antioxidant peptides visibly brighten your skin, increase skin elasticity, and prevents oxidative stress.
- Acacia seed extract draws moisture to deeper layers of your dermis, keeping your skin supple and hydrated.
- Vegan collagen helps keep your skin hydrated and improves skin elasticity.
- Designed specifically for delicate under eye skin, great for all skin types.
- Aloe extra provides targeted hydration and actively soothes distressed skin.
- Nature’s substitute for dimethicone that provides the same brightening and smoothing effect? Broccoli seed oil!
- Snow mushroom has been used in Chinese medicine for ages, and it’s known for deeply hydrating, plumping, and locking in moisture.
- Niacinamide helps restore and revive your skin.
- This hair repair mask focuses on strengthening your hair’s outer cuticle layer and nourishes the scalp’s sebaceous glands instead of stripping them.
- Pro-vitamin B5 strengthens hair follicles by locking moisture into your scalp.
- Moroccan argan oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, which softens, moisturizes, and improves hair elasticity.
- Cold-pressed castor oil moisturizes and nourishes the scalp, and it helps encourage blood circulation to improve hair growth. Plus, it helps reduce dandruff thanks to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Moroccan lava clay cleans your scalp without irritating it or stripping it.
- A gel-based formula. Great for folks with sensitive skin!
- Panthenol, a form of vitamin B5, is non-irritating, hydrates, and soothes your skin.
- Glycerin helps to lock in moisture, making your skin soft and supple.
- Vitamin E moisturizes and nourishes.
- Sunflower seed oil’s essential fatty acids provide deep hydration.
- Cellulose plant fiber is mother nature’s thickening agent to help volumize lashes.
- Ouch-free! Can be easily removed without heavy-duty scrubbing.
- Hourglass-shaped bristle.
- Cruelty-free, vegan “silk” alternative
- Made from plush bamboo fingers
- Great for all hair types, especially damaged hair!
- Bamboo extract and walnut shell powder gently exfoliate to remove dirt and impurities.
- Aloe vera and chamomile soothe inflamed skin.
- A blend of jojoba, sesame, and rosehip oil moisturizes, leaving your skin feeling supple and smooth!
- Lightly scented, with hints of mandarin, tangerine, vanilla, and lavender.
In contrast to other hyaluronic serums on the market, the Dew-Gooder features our new fave ingredient, niacinamide. Niacinamide helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the skin’s barrier function.
Honorable mention ingredient superstars: Lactic acid. As an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), this ingredient is often used to exfoliate your skin, improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
We did the research, so you don’t have to.
Now, our Dew-Gooder serum might be a hyaluronic heroine, but she also features some critical ingredients to keep your skin dewy and ultra-moisturized!
Hyaluronic: Hyaluronic acid is a powerful humectant that can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, which means your skin stays super-duper hydrated.
Niacinamide: Did you know that niacinamide is also a vitamin B3? Plus, it can help to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve the skin’s barrier function.
Lactic acid: As an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), this ingredient is often used to exfoliate your skin, improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Full Ingredients: water/aqua, niacinamide, lactic acid, hyaluronic acid, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, caprylyl glycol, 1,2- hexanediol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugarcane) extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, palmitoyl tripeptide-38